Thursday, August 9, 2007

FLOORED

I've seen this product before in various home catalogs, but it wasn't until my trip to St. Louis that I actually had the chance to see this product up close. I stopped in a store called Uma Dot Spot (super fabulous by the way) and I discovered a product called Flor. Flor is modular wall-to-wall carpet that you can install yourself in about 2 hours. Flor does not require any glue or costly labor. It's beautiful & affordable. Flor comes in various sizes, prints, textures, & colors. Prices can be as low as $6.99 per tile to $64.99 for a set of 4 tiles. The next time you're online visit http://www.flor.com/ I'm sure you'll be amazed at what they have to offer. Flor online also offers design tools and installation pointers for us newbies. Be sure to order yourself a free catalog while you peruse flor.com! Here are some of my favorite Flor rugs!



No comments: