Saturday, May 28, 2011

BITS -N- PIECES











i hit the road & headed south to DALLAS {one of my favorite cities} ... stopped by GALLERIA {lots of sales going on ... found quite a few deals {dress from gap for $4}} ... next stop NORTHPARK mall ... attempted to take some pictures outside but my battery was not charged ... i had to take pics with my iphone ... i love shopping @ northpark {the flowers/sculptures) ... took a quick trip down the street to SPRINKLES { i ordered the banana with vanilla frosting & the salty caramel ... they are both delicious ... but banana is my pick} ... stopped by NEST to check out the WARBY PARKER pop up shop {i like the crosby & winston frames ... i will be placing an order soon} ... picked up a few things to read courtesy of barneys new york ... last but not least i wanted to show my arm candy ... the watch received quite a few compliments ;) ... drove back home now i'm exhausted ... enjoy the pics ...

No comments: